Saturday, October 15, 2011

Remembering Grandma

Today we went to a wonderful memorial service for my grandmother. I was so happy to spend some quality time with my family while remembering my grandmother. It was a beautiful day and my Aunt Julie was so gracious enough to have us all over to her house for the service.

I am so grateful for the time we all spent together this weekend. I especially enjoyed watching my grandfather meet his only great-grandchildren for the very first time. I am so sorry that my grandmother was never able to meet them. But the look on his face when he got to see them and spend time to them was just so precious.

The memories and love that everyone had for grandmother was so heart-warming. The overall theme to the kind words that day was her never ending happiness, smile, and faith. So happy to have had her in my life for so long.

I didn't take very many pictures during all the visiting because I was too busy having fun myself. As I get pictures from family members I will post them.

I'm posting some cute pictures of Jonny and the kids coloring on the floor this morning before we left for the memorial. They were having one of those rare sweet moments together.

And Tessa did some posing!

Daddy and his son.

I am so lucky to have this sweet family of mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment