Friday, October 14, 2011

Capturing those moments

Ever wonder just how many pictures parents take?

When I see a cute moment, I grab my camera and try to sneak in a shot.

I try to move as quick and stealth as possible, hoping they don't stop what they are doing because I moved.

Then I hope one doesn't yell out that they want to play with the camera.

I move myself back into the situation, ever so carefully.

And start taking pictures.

I yell for one to look at me.

And then the other looks away.

Great, one is looking!

Now he isn't.

And of course I yell out over and over again, "Say cheese!"

Then, after all that I review the pics on camera. Do some zooming and 11 pictures later this is what I've got:

1 comment:

  1. OH MY GOSH! Have I mentioned how adorable and sweet JJ is? I always dote on Tessa, because she is the first maxson I fell in love with, but JJ, you have finally achieved Tessa status. XOXOXO JJ!

    ReplyDelete