The unthinkable happened yesterday.... I took a walk! You might be asking what is so incredibly unthinkable about a simple walk, but I took a walk with Tessa and both dogs. This is quite difficult since I have to manage a stroller and 2 of those retractable leashes attached to 2 crazy little dogs. It was a little difficult but I did it! I hope as the weather warms up I'll be able to take all 3 of my little dependents on evening walks more often. The dogs have seriously been lacking in the attention department from Jonny and I. They used to be the center of our universe but since adding Tessa to the clan, they have quickly fallen down on the totem pole. This pains me because I seriously love those little stinkers, but there just isn't enough time in the day.
During our walk, Athena pranced far ahead like usual. She did not pay attention to the fact that Tessa was along with us in the stroller. Hercules, however, acted a lot different. I think he was scared of the stroller. He stayed near me and when/if he got too close to the stroller he was very hesitant. Poor guy.
Overall it was a successful little outing and I look forward to many more as the weather warms up.
Here is a cute pic of our fur-babies, the original loves in our lives. Sorry guys that you have dropped to #2 but you both are tied at #2 of course.
We had a geat visit with Tessa and parents on Saturday. She is so fun to be around.
ReplyDeleteDad
Ok, I'm having a little trouble on getting my comment to post, so I'll try again. Two dogs and a stroller, I have to come see this!
ReplyDeleteOk, now I see I should have put my name at the end of my comment. Kelly
ReplyDelete