Sunday, March 8, 2009

Weekend Roundup

Just finishing up a beautiful weekend here in MD. It’s so weird that we can go from about a foot of snow on Monday to the 70’s on Saturday! What the heck is up with this crazy weather?? I’m not complaining because it was so nice to get out this weekend and enjoy the warmness!

Here’s Tessa hanging out with Mommy on Monday (The day it snowed. I stayed home from work so I didn’t have to deal with the crappy weather and snow.)

Here she is playing with Mommy’s chapstick… I’m sure many of you know the one addiction I have in life is CHAPSTICK!!!

Saturday morning I took Tessa with me to go grocery shopping. I usually go grocery shopping at like 8:00pm on a Saturday night! I know this sounds crazy but I don’t like dragging Tessa out in the cold and I don’t want to spend 2 hours away from her on a Saturday or Sunday since I miss so much time with her during the week working. So it works for me! But since the weather was so nice I was excited to take her with me. I also recently bought one of those shopping cart covers so I was able to use that. It helped because Tessa is not completely able to sit up on her own.

She was of course perfectly well behaved. She was really quiet and just kind of took it all in. Stared at people and occasionally the toys I brought along. About 5 minutes into the car ride home she fell asleep though, poor thing was pooped from shopping!

While we were out shopping Jonny took advantage of the nice weather as well by going for a ride on his motorcycle with his friend Brian. He has been waiting for a day like this for months now and he finally got it!

After Tessa’s morning nap we headed over to my parents for a little birthday cake! I got to have my favorite – strawberry cake!

We took a few family pics and here is one that I really like...

Sunday we had dinner with a group of friends at the new PF Chang’s in Annapolis. I have 2 good friends’ (Leigh & Laura) whose birthdays are right around mine so celebrated all 3 birthdays together. Before dinner I took Tessa on a little walk in the neighborhood. She sported a little bonnet and botties that Aunt Christina in CA made for her. I took a pic to make sure she got to see it!

One last cute pic of our little Tessa!

2 comments:

  1. Hi brandi, I like that you have a blog, it keeps me updated on Tessa...Thank you...I love the picture of Tessa with the chap stick....it will not be long until she has her own...or she might share one with you....Love mom...

    ReplyDelete