Warning: This is a pretty pic heavy post!
All geared up and ready to do something fun. Tessa was chillin in her little bonnet and Rylie was too cool in her hat and sunglasses. Note: Tessa has sunglasses but because they go straight into her mouth, I can't let her use them unless she is highly supervised as they can also poke her in the eye!
The first farm animal we saw were some cows! You might remember from my zoo post that Tessa really liked the cows. It was the donkey she was not a fan of! She was mesmerized by this big animal mooing in front of her.
We walked around and took in the sights. We quickly decided that we needed food! As I was waiting patiently for 10 minutes for a hamburger and cheeseburger (no both were not for me) Tessa took that opportunity to eat her strap. I don't know why I even bring toys when she's in her stroller because she loves to eat the strap.
After Renada also waited an obscene amount of time for food we found a little shaded area to sit and eat. Coincidentally the Tracter Parade came by right in front of us! Rylie made it her personal goal to wave hi to all of the vehicles that came by (tracters, old cars, and fire engines). It was super cute.
Tessa just stared in awe.
Here are the girls just being their cute selves!
Tessa and Mommy!
Rylie and Mommy!
I think we all had fun. It was a gorgeous day and there were some fun things to look at. That's the most important thing for Tessa at this age - fun things to look and yell at. Yeah, she did a lot of funny yelling, her new trademark these days.
But by the end of the day she sure was ready to go home! Note: No my baby did not sit on my lap while I drove. Even though I live in Calvert County, I do not think I'm "country ya'll" and think that's ok (see Brittney Spears explanation for driving around with her infant on her lap a few years ago...)
Love the pics! Tessa is such a cutie! Looks like you guys had a great time!! Both girls are adorable!
ReplyDeleteLooks like the girls had fun that day....
ReplyDelete