Saturday, May 16, 2009

A girl and her Xbox controller

Jonny bought Tessa a pink Xbox controller before she was born. Of course when he bought this I thought, why in the world!!??? But Jonny had to get it for his baby girl. He told me that she was going to sleep with it in her crib. I said no way, it is not a toy for a baby! Instead, he comprimised and put it on a shelf in her room and that is where it stayed.... until a few days ago. I guess he remembered it was there and decided to give it to her.

The look on her face says it all. "Whoa, what is this cool thing!!??"

Followed by, "Let me inspect it.... I wonder how it tastes."

"Just as I thought, tastes like plastic!"

2 comments:

  1. lol Keira loves xbox controllers too, altho we don't have pink ones. btw, love your captions too!

    ReplyDelete