When you have young kids almost every thing they do and every moment is photo worthy. They just do the funniest things and make the cutest faces. Tonight was one of those nights. I just snapped a bunch of random pictures. Nothing overly amazing going on but when I go back through the pictures I can't help but to smile.
Tessa chilling with Daddy while eating some apples.

JJ just standing around.

Oh, you're taking a picture Mom? I'll just grab my toes because it's cute.

Oh, what is that? The camera is still in your hands? I guess I'll smile cute for you.

Hey lady, get that camera out of my face!

And then the inevitable leg-grab. This is where I'm just standing around, minding my own business, or trying to cook dinner, when the kids grab all over my legs.

And JJ eventually puts his head between my legs. Thanks buddy. Thanks.

And I'm pretty sure this was all in a 5 minute time-span. Geesh!
No comments:
Post a Comment