Welcome! Here you can read and view updates about the family and where we are at in life.
Jonny, Brandi, Tessa, and JJ
Monday, August 22, 2011
Playing outside
This is one of those rare moments where I don't have a lot to say but I wanted to share some fun pictures. I can't get enough of these kids of mine and hope those of you that read the blog feel the same way!
Tessa with a pony tail is just too cute. However next year, I hope these pictures take place at our *new* neighborhood park, because the ones we have are totally lame. Oh wait, our HOA is lame too, so I'm probably just dreaming...
Tessa with a pony tail is just too cute. However next year, I hope these pictures take place at our *new* neighborhood park, because the ones we have are totally lame. Oh wait, our HOA is lame too, so I'm probably just dreaming...
ReplyDelete