Today I made home made pizza dough! This is something Jonny and I have been talking about doing for quite a while so I'm really excited that I finally gave it a go. It's pretty easy, just takes a little bit of strength when you knead the dough. But the satisfaction of the end result made the kneading well worth it!
Of course Tessa helped me sprinkle the cheese and pepperoni.

We cut into it before I remembered to take pictures!

Tessa giving her "cheese" face. She approves!

Even JJ liked the home made pizza!

I'm going to get in trouble for this one. Yup, Jonny eating too!

Pizza dough is pretty basic, but I'm going to include the recipe I used. One of my favorite cooking shows is Giada At Home. So this is her pizza dough recipe.
Giada At Home Pizza Dough Recipe
No comments:
Post a Comment