Friday, February 25, 2011

Disney Princesses on Ice

Tessa and I got to see Disney Princesses on Ice last Saturday. My friend Renada orgazined and purchased tickets to this show for us a few months ago. Thanks Renada!

Truth be told, Tessa isn't too into the Princesses yet. But I figured it would still be an entertaining show and she would enjoy it. The one Princess she does know is Snow White. We read Snow White before bed and I own the movie. Snow White has always been my favorite, I guess because she is the only dark-haired Disney Princess and I have dark hair myself. However, my daughter is a blonde. Maybe I should be open to her liking other Princesses.

For Valentine's Day I bought Tessa a dress up trunk with a few Princess outfits. She sported none other than Snow White on the day of the show!

And then when we got there, we checked out Snow White's outfit together.

Rylie and Tessa ready for some fun!

Tessa loved the pretzel bites!

The show was very entertaining and we had a great time. Tessa enjoyed all the characters. She really liked seeing Mickey and Minnie Mouse skate out. The one part she did not like was from Sleeping Beauty. There was a fire-breathing dragon that made Tessa cover her eyes with her hands! I must admit, it was a little funny but I felt bad because she was scared. It didn't last forever and no bad dreams, so it's all good!

No comments:

Post a Comment