Friday, August 13, 2010

A little bit of Mommy time

Tonight was really windy when I took Tessa outside to play. Here are some cute pics I got with her hair blowing in the wind.


After I got JJ to bed I decided to have a movie night with Tessa. We stayed up late, ate popcorn and brownies, and watched Planet 51 (Jonny recorded it and it was a movie so we gave it a go). She lasted for about an hour of the movie because she was busy stuffing her face full of popcorn. By 9:30 I was falling asleep myself on the couch. At 10:00 she was still going strong so I gave up on my wish to have her fall asleep on me on the couch and took her up to bed. We still had fun.

We are all friends here so I'm willing to share this pic even though I look a little rough. Tessa still looks cute even though her eyes are closed!

No comments:

Post a Comment