At first Tessa was a little apprehensive about the water. I think she wasn't too fond of how the texture of the sand felt on her feet.
So she came back to our spot and played in the sand for a while.
Of course Daddy played with her. She made me keep going down to the water to fill her bucket up with water.
Daddy tried to make a sand castle....
By his third attempt he got it!
Meanwhile JJ slept peacefully in his carseat carrier.
Until I heard some rumbling in his belly (gas) followed by what we call a liquid explosion (poop). Sorry if this is too much information! I took him out of his carrier and sure enough, he had pooped through his outfit! Never a dull moment! I changed him and fed him and then he was a happy boy again.
Tessa decided to give the water another try. Boy I'm glad she did because she just loved it! Daddy was pretty sore from bending over and dragging her around in the water but she had so much fun.
Love to see you all having fun. Thanks for all the great posts!
ReplyDelete