The worse part about the sonograms are that you have to drink 24 ounces of water by 1 hour prior and then hold your bladder. By the time of my appointment I always have to go to the bathroom so bad! But then once I get to see that little guy on the screen I don't remember that I have to go at all.
Like with my other sonograms, he was not shy about showing off his goods. It's the first thing the tech saw and commented on. "Yup, he's definitely a boy!"
She went to his face early on so we could see him but he had both arms over his head. He even had one leg crossed over his body, right below his head and arms. He was all squished up like a ball.
See both arms covering his face? You can see his left ear on the side.
She took all the medical measurements she needed and then tried to get some face shots again for us at the end. Luckily he decided to move his arms around a bit so we got some good pictures.
In this one his arm is under his face.
Here his right arm is up next to his face and his left arm is across, under his face.
Same positioning of the arms but it looks like he's giving a little smile.
Based on the measurements she took of the baby, I was measuring 33 weeks, 6 days but I was actually 32 weeks, 4 days. No surprise there since I have been measuring big.
She also said the weight estimate is about 5 pounds right now, which would put him at about 8 pounds at delivery.
These pictures are great !!!! He definately looks cute already....I just can not wait to see who he looks like....Tessa definately looks so much like Jonny....We will see soon enough, it will not be long now !!!!
ReplyDeleteHow exciting to see the pictures....