Saturday, January 23, 2010

Blog slacker!!

I have been a serious slacker lately at blogging. There are a few reasons (ok excuses!) for my slacking...

1. After sitting in front of a computer all day at work the last thing I want to do when I get home is get on the computer again.

2. I haven't been uploading pictures from the camera to the computer regularly, thus having no pictures to blog about.

3. Tessa is going to bed later so that means less time in the evening for me to get on the computer even if I felt like it! I enjoy her being awake a little later in the evening but it just means less time. And if I try to get on the computer while she's awake, she has to sit on my lap and take everything out of the computer table drawer.

4. I'm pregnant... I just use that excuse as often as I can and for as much as I can!!

Ok now that you have heard my excuses and I'm going to go ahead and post a bunch of new entries. So there!

No comments:

Post a Comment