Yesterday afternoon I had an appt with an elective ultrasound place. I went back and forth about if I should go or not for almost 2 weeks. Over the weekend I discussed it with Jonny and he said the sooner he can find out he wants to! So we kept the appt.
The place is so nice and the lady is awesome. I went there with Tessa at 28 weeks. So we go in the room, Tessa has to sit on the table thing with me because she's being a little fussy and the lady starts the sonogram. She immediately has a profile of the baby so we are happy to see him/her. Then the lady says "So we're just going to try to get some good pics of the baby and let you know that it's a boy!" Jonny and I just look at each other like "um did she just say it's a boy!?" It was cute and fun. Then right after she told us it's a boy, Tessa started crying. Like "oh no, not a boy!" So, looks like we are having a boy!
I was going to do the 3-D so we could get some good pics of his face, but he was facing down and would not look up. I even tried walking around but he wasn't moving. Oh well. We did get to see him moving around though and of course that melted our hearts.

So cool! Congrats on a boy. Kelly
ReplyDeleteThanks Kelly, we are definitely excited!
ReplyDelete