Friday, August 7, 2009

Another Shiner

I mentioned in the shoe post I mentioned that Tessa has got another shiner. It's finally starting to lighten up, but here's a pic of it at it's height. She bruised just to the side of her eye (that one is a lot lighter) and then right under her eye. The under eye bruise got really dark. It took 2 weeks to begin to look better. In that time I got lots of comments about who she had been fighting. My answer: "the floor."

Oh, and this pic was taken as she finally made it to the top step. She climbs up the stairs when it's time to go to bed.

1 comment:

  1. OMG, climbing all the way up the stairs, how great is that, it takes a lot of work.

    I used to "love" gates on the stairs. You'll have them up for years as your family grows.

    ReplyDelete