Welcome! Here you can read and view updates about the family and where we are at in life.
Jonny, Brandi, Tessa, and JJ
Monday, July 6, 2009
A private moment
As I snapped these pictures I felt like I was interupting a private moment between Tessa and her teddy bear. She enjoyed grabbing him by the head and staring into his eyes. She might have even pounded him on the head with the rattle in her hand. What a sweet girl!
I ordered the foam tiles from Walmart.com. They are called edushape foam tiles and they were only $15! I just looked them up there, and they aren't selling them evidently, but if you do a search I'm sure you could find them somewhere else. They were kind of pricey from other places though, so just look around! I love having them, especially when she started to sit on her own but would still wobble a little bit. Now it serves as a location to keep toys in the kitchen! http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=9730238
I think it's love! lol, she does look as if they're having a private moment. Too funny. Staring deeply into his eyes... hahaha. oh the fascinating toys babies love!
Those squares are such a great idea! now that we have wood floors I should invest in some. Keira is always being knocked down by her sister, lol. She needs extra protection!
OMG, she is so cute and so intent on that bear. I need those number squares for Sky, where did you get them Brandi? Kelly
ReplyDeleteI ordered the foam tiles from Walmart.com. They are called edushape foam tiles and they were only $15! I just looked them up there, and they aren't selling them evidently, but if you do a search I'm sure you could find them somewhere else. They were kind of pricey from other places though, so just look around! I love having them, especially when she started to sit on her own but would still wobble a little bit. Now it serves as a location to keep toys in the kitchen!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=9730238
I think it's love! lol, she does look as if they're having a private moment. Too funny. Staring deeply into his eyes... hahaha. oh the fascinating toys babies love!
ReplyDeleteThose squares are such a great idea! now that we have wood floors I should invest in some. Keira is always being knocked down by her sister, lol. She needs extra protection!
Tasha,
ReplyDeleteI got some at Toys R Us last Christmas.